Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fresh Start

I hope you all have had a wonderful new year so far!

The beginning of every new year is a fresh start. It's full of wishes, resolutions, dreams and hope. A time when you get excited about what the year will hold.

So make the best of it, don't let fear hold you back from the starting line. Don't let the past interfere with what God has in store for you.


There is so much out there, waiting, roads that have never been traveled and people who have never been loved.


I pray that you all find your stand in the Lord and what He has planned for you. Live today and go forward.


I know that I'm dreaming something big, and I believe my God with make it happen. I wish peace and joy in what you do, and that you show the love of Christ in all that you do.


This is my new year resolution.

1 comment:

  1. This picture reminds me a lot of back home, in Ohio, it makes me miss it a little bit too.

    ReplyDelete